- Register and Sign up for a trip
- Fill out the forms (Guest Boarding Pass and Institutional Waiver)
- Have fun and share your story
Required For a Trip – Forms
- Download and bring a completed GUEST BOARDING PASS RELEASE OF LIABILITY & PHOTO APPROVAL form and
- Download and bring a completed AUTHORIZATION FOR RESIDENTS OF STATE INSTITUTIONS TO FISH IN MINNESOTA form – which serves as the fishing license (or a valid MN Fishing License if they do not qualify for the Residents of State Institutions form) Please bring both forms #1 & #2 for you trip and deliver it to the Captain before the passengers start boarding the pontoon. Please be sure to bring this so that your trip is not delayed.
FISHING LICENSES: If you indicate that you will have people fishing, they must have a Fishing License. If you do not qualify for #2 above, Click here for information on obtaining a license from the DNR website. If guests are from an adult day care facility, care facility, or residence, or under the age of 16 or over the age of 90, they DO NOT require a license in MN. Others DO REQUIRE a valid MN license.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, or need to make changes to your trip, please send an email to email@example.com